Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

THE SECRET


One day, one friend asked another, "How is it that you are always so happy? You have so much energy and you never seem to get down."

With his eyes smiling, he said, "I know the Secret!" What secret is that?" To which he replied,"I'll tell you all about it, but you have to promise to share the Secret with others."...."The Secret is this: I have learned there is little I can do in my life that will make me truly happy. I must depend on Allah to make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises in my life, I have to trustAllah to supply according to HIS riches. I have learned most of the time I don't need half of what I think I do. He has never let me down. Since I learned that 'Secret', I am happy." The questioner's first thought was , "That's too simple!" But upon reflecting over his own life he recalled how he thought a bigger house would make him happy, but it didn't! he thought a better paying job would make him happy, but it hadn't. When did he realize him greatest happiness? Sitting on the floor with his grandchildren, has flowers on his garden, or reading a story,a simple gift from Allah. Now you know it too! We can't depend on people to make us happy. Only Allah in His infinite wisdom can do that. Trust HIM! And now I pass the Secret on to you! So once you get it, what will you do? YOU have to tell someone the Secret, too! That Allah in His wisdom will take care of YOU!

Supplicate and trust in Allah!

2 pengkritik:

ngfmnj said...

nice post...saye suke...flow la saye..leh saye bace cter awk slalue...^_^

maivie said...

im pleasure miss maya...thnks for ure suporting..!

Post a Comment